3. Small Group Workshops
These fun and relaxed sessions (they won’t feel like work!) will only have about 12 people (individuals or couples) – purposely kept small to maximise the value to you. You’ll spend an enjoyable day in the comfort of a country house hotel with all refreshments and an excellent lunch included.
The workshops are practical, fun and interactive, including:
- Presentations helping you relate topics covered in my book LEADERS DON’T RETIRE directly to your situation
- Discovery Tools – using key activities from the Discovery Workbook and adding analysis, discussion and expert consideration
- Individual/Couple work – during the workshop you’ll have opportunities to reflect on what you’ve discovered from the exercises and discuss with your spouse or partner if they are also taking part in the workshop
- Group work – you’ll have the opportunity to discuss your thoughts, share ideas and get feedback from the other members of the group
- Enjoyable extra activities – helping you refuel your energies – laughter and fun are certainties
Prior to the workshop you will be provided with a copy of my book LEADERS DON’T RETIRE and a Birkman Method® Questionnaire. Your answers to the Questionnaire will enable us to tailor a specific Birkman Method® session during the workshop. It is not necessary to disclose your information to any other participants unless you wish to do so.
If you are interested in joining one of our workshops please watch the video below and then call us on 0333 5679998 for more information.
Benefits of the Small Group Workshops option:
Speed & Focus
Speed and focus – one day workshop, free from distractions – any questions you have will be answered immediately
Share ideas, inspiration and feedback with your partner and other participants – their perspectives will prove very helpful and gives you and your partner opportunities to really engage with important issues
Reassurance – it’s great to discover people like you have similar doubts, concerns, aspirations and are working through them
Confidence and calm
Confidence and calm – the amazing feeling when you realise that in one day you can have a fully-fledged plan for your Future Life
Encouragement and support – fellow workshop participants who share your circumstances and feelings, with further coaching and support available if you want
Call us today for more information and to discuss the Small Group Workshops